www.gurubhai.com (also referred to as "Gurubhai.com" or "Website" or "We") is totally committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of any personal information received from you ("Customer"). At gurubhai.com, the confidentiality of our Customers is a top priority. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection law established in Singapore and We are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 ("PDPA 2012").
1. About Confidentiality
2. What Information We Collect About You
We do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information. However, you might provide us with your personal and demographic information , including your name, gender, age, address, phone number,profile photo and email address in the following ways:
- As a New Customer, when you register/create an account or place your order at gurubhai.com;
- As an Existing Customer, when you update your existing profile on gurubhai.com ;
- When you subscribe for e-NEWSLETTER at gurubhai.com;
- Engage with us through social media;
- Access website through mobile device or use our mobile applications.
- During your visit to our Website, We may automatically receive technical information about your computer/device, including your IP address, your computer operating system, time-zone, browser type and browser plug-in details, due to the communication protocol settings on the Internet.
- When you browse our Website, We may also collect information regarding the pages you viewed, the web address from which you arrive or click through to, time spent on certain pages, download errors and page response times. All these information help us analyse Customers' trends and preferences, and thus assist us in improving our service.
4. How We Use the Information Collected from You
We will collect and retain your personally identifiable information only to the extent that it is necessary to fulfill our services to you. Any Personal information submitted by you to the Website or collected by us will be used ONLY for the purposes mentioned below:
- To carry out our obligations arising from your requests for our products and services;
- To improve our Website's functionality, and to customise your future shopping experience with us;
- To make sure that our Website content is presented in the manner that is most effective for you;
- To communicate with you about any changes to our services;
- To process and fulfilling your order for goods and services purchased from us;
- To Engage third party service providers to perform certain aspects of services provided by us
- unless you notify us in writing that you do not wish to receive such information, sending you information from time to time through e-mail and post about our products and services, promotions and special offers, upcoming events and other information which may be of interest to you;
- customer profiling, market analysis, and research to improve our product and service offerings to you;
- communicating with you on matters relating to your account with us, including administering any membership benefits and entitlements;
- To respond to queries or feedback from you;
- In compliance with the PDPA 2012, we will not send marketing messages to Singapore telephone numbers or Singapore facsimile numbers belonging to you unless you have given us clear and unambiguous consent to do so. If you have previously given us consent, we will continue to send you marketing messages until you advise us in writing that you wish to withdraw the consent.
5. With Whom We Share Your Information
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your any personally identifiable information that you provide to us through this Website with any third party for commercial reasons. However, We engage trusted online payment service partners to perform payment processing and authorisation services (for net banking or credit/debit card validation). Through your use of the gurubhai.com Services, you consent to our collection and transfer of your information to our payment service partner websites.
- In order to carry out the purposes listed above, we may be required to share your personal information with third parties, some of whom may be located overseas, and as a result, may require us to transfer your personal information overseas. In such event, we will ensure, before transferring your personal information, that the recipient of the personal information is bound by legally enforceable obligations to provide the transferred personal information a standard of protection that is at least comparable to the protection under the PDPA 2012.
7. Contact Information
Fast Expo Pte Ltd
#11-52, Blk 641 Rowell Road,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65- 8231 1041